Before you apply
Here are some guidelines to follow:
- Your claim must align with our mission to provide relief for those in need: age, disability, ill-health or financial.
- You must sign and accept our standard Terms and Conditions.
- You must agree to our Privacy & Data Protection Policy.
- You must agree to our Equality Policy.
What we will not fund:
- Projects that are completed by the time of our decision
- Projects that support a political or religious persuasion
- Statutory services including local or national authorities, NHS hospitals or services, prisons and state schools except where the school is wholly for students with additional needs
- Universities, further education colleges or independent schools except where the facility is wholly for students with additional needs
- Other grant making charities
- Overseas projects (applications must support UK causes).
When to apply:
- You may apply for a grant at any time. Trustees meet quarterly but procedures exist to give approvals between meeting dates if necessary.
- We do not publish the dates of our Trustee meetings.
What happens to your application?
- Once you have submitted your application via our online form, you will receive an acknowledgement by e-mail.
- We will assess all acceptable applications on a case by case basis. Please note large grants are the exception however and most of our grant awards are under £10,000.
- You may be visited as part of our due diligence.
- We aim to make a decision on 95% of grant applications within 4 months of receipt. Applications for larger grants can take up to 6 months.
If you have read all the above and are ready to apply, please click Start Application
Oops! there were a few errors, please review the error messages. You may not be eligible.